‖。LCP LD-240 BK
→，LLDPE 1023PBT GF50-09
‖。PC 241R WH9B25
PPS PPS is a thermoplastic engineering plastic containing benzyl sulfide on the main chain of the molecule, which is a polyether. It was industrialized in the United States in 1968. The main methods of production in the industry were solution polymerization and self condensation. The molecular structure of PPS can be seen, it is in the benzene and sulfur atoms composed of alternately arranged linear or slightly branched polymer, the molecular chain of regulatory integrity, connected by a rigid ring with flexible thioether chain has a primary key features so PPS can move among force and soft, crystalline, high melting point; secondly, because the benzene and sulfur atoms conjugate formation. And the sulfur atom is not in saturation, after oxidation the thioether bond into sulfoxide group, or the adjacent molecules to form oxygen bridge branched or crosslinked, the heat and oxygen stability is outstanding; third, due to the polar sulfur atoms are conjugated and bound with high crystallinity, the
(2) mechanical properties: the mechanical properties of pure PPS are not high, especially the impact strength is low. After the glass fiber reinforced, the impact strength will be greatly increased, from 27J/m to 76J/m, increasing 3 times, the tensile strength is increased from 6Mpa to 137Mpa, increasing 1 times. The rigidity of PPS is very high and is rare in engineering plastics. The flexural modulus of pure PPS can reach 3.8Gpa, and the inorganic filler can be modified to 12.6Gpa, and increase by more than 5 times. The PPO, known for its rigidity, is only 2.55Gpa, and PC is only 2.1Gpa. PPS has good creep resistance, high hardness and high wear resistance under load. The wear rate of the 1000 turn time is only 0.04g. After filling F4 and molybdenum disulfide, it will further improve. PPS also has certain self moistening property. The mechanical properties of PPS are less sensitive to temperature.
(3) thermal properties: PPS has excellent thermal properties, short-term resistance at 260 DEG C, and can be used for a long time at 200~240 DEG C; its heat resistance is comparable to that of PI after F4 plastic, which in thermosetting plastics is also rare.
(4) the electricity performance: PPS’s performance is very prominent, compared with other engineering plastics, the dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent values are relatively low, and little change in high frequency, temperature and temperature range; PPS arc resistance, comparable with thermosetting plastics. PPS is commonly used in electrical insulation materials, the amount of which can account for about 30%.
(5) chemical properties: one of the biggest characteristic of PPS is good resistance to chemical corrosion, its chemical stability after F4; PPS for most acid, ester, ketone, aldehyde, phenolic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons such as stable, not resistant to chlorinated biphenyl and oxidizing acid, oxidant, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochlorite. The radiation resistance of PPS is good.
(6) PPS has good flame retardancy and its oxygen index is as high as 44%. Compared with other plastics, it has high flame retardancy in plastics. The oxygen index of pure PVC is 47%, PSF is 30%, PA66 is 29%, MPPO is 28%, PC is 25%.
(1) automotive industry: PPS accounts for about 45% of the automotive industry. It is mainly used for automotive functional parts, igniter, heater, thermostat, lampholder and bearings. For example, it can replace exhaust valves, pump impeller and pneumatic signal mediator instead of metal.
ABS (1) the technological process of plastic coating
Anneal or whole face treatment, gasoline washing, chemical degreasing, water washing, water washing, pure water washing, moisture drying, electricity and dust removal, sprayed ABS plastic coating, flat air drying or drying (60 C, 30min).
(2) the condition of spraying construction
The spraying temperature is (25 + 5) C. The relative humidity of the construction is not more than 80%. When the humidity is too large, CHA - 13 or F - 1 moistureproof agent is added to the paint to prevent the coating from whitening.
(3) construction process parameters
The viscosity of the construction was adjusted to 11-13s with the diluent in the spraying construction, and the filter was filtered with 74 mu m (200 mesh) copper wire mesh. Using a small caliber spray gun, the pressure of the spray compressed air is 0.35~0.50MPa. The distance between the spray gun and the workpiece is 30~50cm.
(4) paint drying
The thickness of the plastic ABS coating is 15~20 m, and the 2~3 channel is usually sprayed to complete. Dry 15min after spraying, and spray it second times. Transparent coatings must also be sprayed on the bright surface. After coating, it can be dried at room temperature and bake 30min at 60 C.
Through the surface treatment and coating of ABS plastics, the comprehensive properties of ABS plastics can be effectively improved.
Prospects for development
ABS is a general thermoplastic engineering plastics developed in the 40s of last century. It is a plastic variety with excellent mechanical properties. It has not only good rigidity, hardness and processing fluidity, but also high toughness, which can be molded, extruded or thermoforming. Most automobile parts are processed by injection molding. The advantages of ABS resin are punching resistance, sound insulation, scratch resistance, better heat resistance, and more beautiful than PP, especially for transverse punching resistance and temperature. ABS resin is the third largest resin in automobile, which is second only to polyurethane and polypropylene. ABS resin can be used in the outer shell of the car and the car, the steering wheel, the guide oil pipe and the handle and the button and other small parts. The outside of the car includes the front radiator gratings and the lampshade.
In the early 1990s, the United States advanced the advanced solid phase grafting modification method, and now developed related products, such as chlorination modified PP (mCPP) resin produced by Eastman company, which sells for about 500000 yuan per ton in our market. Modified PP (MPP) and mCPP are used as special PP special materials, which greatly expand the application range of PP and have great economic benefits. MPP was obtained by solid phase graft copolymerization of peer-to-peer (PP), and then mCPP solid powder resin was obtained by chlorination of MPP. The resin modified by chlorination has strong adhesion, high elongation modulus and easy to blend with other resins. Moreover, due to modification, the crystallization of PP is destroyed, the polarity is increased, so it can be dissolved in some solvents, and mCPP solution with different concentration is prepared.
There are four main aspects of the use of MPP. One is to improve the impact resistance of engineering plastics. Using MPP as compatibilizer, the impact strength of blends prepared by PP and other plastics to enhance 2~3 times, can be used as anti impact shell material; two dexpro exfer plastic alloy development company, is a polyamide and PP compatibilizer in the presence of alloy, has been commercialized; three is used as thermoplastic powder coatings and for the metal substrate surface to resist corrosion and resistance effect of chemicals. The nozagl-giz brand products of Japan are PP and nylon alloy materials. They are highly resistant to chemicals and oil resistance, especially with excellent resistance to potassium chloride. The three is to enhance the adhesion of PP fillers. The introduction of MPP can improve the compatibility of fillers and PP, improve the properties of composites, improve the overall thermal stability and local heat resistance of the composites. Four, MPP is also applied to the solidification of free radical active waste. In addition, MPP can also be used to improve the dyeability of PP fibers and the decoration of plastic products, and to make steamed packaging materials. From the market, the total domestic demand of PP per year is about 3500000 tons, of which PP special material is more than 1 million tons. Grafting modification of PP demand to 100 thousand tons / year, mainly used with other polymer materials such as nylon, polycarbonate, rubber blend, preparation of novel polymer material; adding fillers such as inorganic powder, glass fiber, natural fiber, preparation of high strength PP; further processing products, used in powder paint, paint and other liquids. At present our country isotactic PP solid phase grafting modification method is still blank, there is no such products into the market, the vacancy mainly rely on imports, Germany Hoechst company in China to promote the modified PP product is priced at 15000~18000 yuan / ton.
The use of mCPP are mainly: one is used for the preparation of plastic products with adhesion primer and decorative coatings for plastic surface of the promoter, especially for car bumper, wheel cover, TV cabinet of civil and industrial plastic coating apparatus; two is used as the plastic surface printing ink resin; three is used as coating resin. For steel, aluminum and other materials Tu field of heavy-duty.